How to choose pajamas
1. By visual inspection, real silk has a soft luster, lightness and softness, and a drape feeling. The luster of chemical fiber fabric is not soft, bright and dazzling.
2. Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. The chemical fiber has good neatness.
3. Hand feel: The silk feels soft, smooth and comfortable close to the skin. There will be wrinkles when placed, so there is a saying “no wrinkles or silk”.
1. Silk has the smell of burning feathers when it burns, it is difficult to continue burning, and will self-extinguish. The ashes are fragile, brittle, fluffy, and black.
2. Rayon (viscose fiber) has burning paper mixed with chemical smell when burning. Continue to burn extremely fast. The ashes have no ash except those without light, and there is a small amount of gray-black ash among them.
3. Cotton and polyester have a very weak sweetness when burned. They do not continue to burn directly or slowly, and the ashes are hard round and bead-like.
4. Both cotton and hemp have the smell of burning paper, and the ashes are soft and dark gray.
5. Wool burns like silk. The difference between the two can be seen by visual inspection.