The dress of pregnant women during pregnancy is very important, because a lot of pre-pregnancy clothes will find it inappropriate to wear after the mothers are pregnant. At this time, you should buy special “equipment” for pregnant women, such as cotton. Underwear, shoes with wide heels, etc.
Precautions for pregnant women to buy pajamas:
Clothing: The ideal pajamas are knitted pajamas, because they are light, soft, and flexible. The best raw material texture is cotton fabric or cotton-based synthetic fiber. Because cotton is highly hygroscopic, it can well absorb sweat from the skin. Cotton pajamas are soft and breathable, which can reduce skin irritation.
Color: Elegant and light color, which is suitable for family wear and has the effect of calming eyes and nerves. Bright red and brilliant blue pajamas will affect people’s relaxation and rest.
Style: The back and front of pajamas should have sufficient width, and must not be too small or just right. Because when sleeping tightly around the chest, abdomen, and back, you will have terrible nightmares.
Selection and maintenance of pajamas for pregnant women:
In summer, light, thin, soft, and air-permeable fabrics should be used, and they have good drape and have the functions of absorbing heat and sweat. In spring and autumn, they require good thermal performance, relaxation and comfort. The fabric pattern should be light and regular small floral or striped pattern. In winter, you can choose more intense colors and patterns. Pajamas should be washed and dried frequently, and silk should be dried in the shade and not exposed to the sun. You sweat a lot in summer, so you should change and wash your pajamas frequently.
1. Be sure to turn the clothes around when cleaning silk pajamas. Dark silk pajamas should be washed separately from light ones;
2. The sweaty silk pajamas in summer should be washed immediately or soaked in clean water, and should not be washed with hot water above 30 degrees;
3. Please use special silk detergents for washing. Do not use alkaline detergents, soaps, washing powders or other detergents. For silk dresses, do not use disinfectant, let alone soak them in washing products; use clean water when washing. Rinse several times, rub gently with your hands when washing, and do not twist the silk underwear with force after washing to avoid wrinkles. In order to keep the silk pajamas bright and soft, you can add a few drops of white vinegar during the final rinse with water;
4. When curing, silk pajamas should be ironed when they are 80% dry, and it is not advisable to spray water directly, and iron the reverse side of the garment, and control the temperature between 100-180 degrees. will
5. Soak the yellowed silk clothes in clean rice-washing water, change the water once a day, and the yellow color will fade after three days. If you have yellow sweat stains, you can wash it off with wax gourd juice;
6. Pour an appropriate amount of shampoo in the clean water (the amount used is the same as the silk detergent), put it in the silk clothing and rub it lightly, and then clean it up, because the hair also contains a lot of protein and silk fabrics are also.
7. When there are more than two colors on the clothes, it is best to do a color-fading test, because the color fastness of silk clothes is relatively low. Rub it lightly. If the towel is dyed with silk underwear, it should not be washed, but dry cleaned; secondly, when washing silk chiffon and satin clothes, it should be dry cleaned.